Things to Do in Anchorage – www.anchorage.net – things to do
ALASKA MISSION OF MERCY
Start date: 4/28/16
End date: 5/1/16
Last day to book: 4/14/16
Marriott hotel(s) offering your special group rate:
Anchorage Marriott Downtown for $99.00 per night
Rental Car Information
Avis Alaska has generously offered Alaska Mission of Mercy Volunteers a HUGE discount on rental cars for the duration of the Alaska Mission of Mercy Event
Book your reservation directly through Ryan Grigsby, Avis Sales & Marketing, (907) 249-8275 (direct line). To receive the discount reference Alaska Mission of Mercy. Please note:
-Customer receives full-tank of fuel upon renting, therefore the vehicles must be returned full to avoid fuel charges.
-Customer is responsible for all taxes and fees related to the rental. Renter must may with a major credit card in their name. We do not accept debit or check cards at the time of rental.
-Any customer that is a local renter must provide proof of full coverage insurance to be able to rent.
- You must have a valid driver’s license
- We accept major credit cards (not check or debit cards)
- You must be at least 21 years old (except military members with orders), ages 21-25 are charged an underage fee ($20/day) and can add ALI and/or LDW coverage. Underage drivers are limited to A-F class vehicles; which are sub-compact (A), compact (B), mid-size (C), full-size (E), and small SUV (F).
- LDW – Loss Damage Waiver – ($27.99/day or $39.99/day, depending on car class) is not insurance and not mandatory
- ALI – Additional Liability Insurance – ($13.95/day) is not mandatory
- We charge to add additional drivers ($13.95/day), except spouses or business partners
- See details on terms and conditions